There are several things you can do to assist us in getting the best image possible. Here are some tips for your ultrasound:
- Being well hydrated is a huge factor in amniotic fluid volume, especially two weeks prior to your scan. You should drink the amount of water per day that is recommended by your physician. This will ensure there is enough amniotic fluid around the baby and will provide a much clearer image.
- Approximately 30 minutes prior to your scan, consume fruit that is naturally high in sugar content. This can often wake your baby and get them moving.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to easily expose your tummy for the scan. You want to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
- During your appointment, if you tried everything and you aren’t getting a great look, pause and take a break to stretch and walk around the room.
- Relax and enjoy the experience. This is your time and you shouldn’t feel pressured.
At Photo Stork, we will do everything we can to get beautiful pictures. If we are unable to get good pictures you will be given the option to return within 2 weeks for a rescan at no extra cost.